To my left and to my right,
All I see is boots thigh high,
Round and round and round I run,
Up the tree and on the mutt,
Kicking snow like fairy dust,
Sparkly skies that made me fly,
Up the hills and over the town,
Someone screams HELP GET HER DOWN!
Fish nets gets thrown up above,
Nope must hurry and have some fun,
Dig few bones and chase stray cats,
Bark at squirrels till they scram,
Sniff some month-old tree bark spot,
Chew on slippers till they tore,
Maybe learn to jump through hoops?
Visit the zoo and live with wolves?
Learn to hunt and gather food?
Fall in love and start a pack?
Fight some bears to secure a cave,
Then guard the forest and train the kids,
Likely challenged and lost a duel,
Had to leave the pack for good,
Survived on berries and roots for days,
A passing scent reminded of old days,
“LOLLIPOP? LOLLIPOPP, WHERE ARE YOU?”
Lollipop starts to run and fly,
Fairy dust and snow and warmth,
All coming together like home,
Tied up in skies of beautiful strings,
Popping that sounds like Little Lollipop,
Watching me as I pick meat off bones,
Chewing tenderly,
Laughing loudly,
Who am I?
